- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mchenja Camp – 3 Nights
Enjoy the 3 nights at this gorgeous riverside camp and select 2 activities from morning and evening game drives, bush walks, and cultural visits.
Chongwe Camp – 2 Nights
Enjoy two nights at Chongwe Camp and one night in the luxurious Cassia suite and choose from a range of activities from morning and evening game drives, game walks, boat cruises, and fishing.
Thorntree River Lodge – 3 Nights
Enjoy three nights at this immaculate lodge where the management company, African Bush Camps have paid meticulous attention to detail with this latest addition to their collection of luxurious lodges along the Zambezi.
Day 1 - 4
Upon arrival at Lusaka International Airport, you will be met by a representative and assisted with arrivals procedures.
You will then be directed to the domestic check-in counters for your flight to Mfuwe, South Luangwa.
The flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe will take an hour. You will be met by the lodge representative and be driven to Mchenja Camp.
Upon arrival at the lodge, you will receive an orientation
Day 4 - 7
You will be transferred to Mfuwe Airport for your onward flight to Lower Zambezi via Lusaka.
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the Chongwe Camp.
Day 7 - 10
Thorntree River Lodge
You will be transferred to the Royal airstrip for your flight to Livingstone via Lusaka.
Upon arrival, you will be taken to the Thorntree Lodge, known as the "haven of serenity", just 20 upstream from the mighty Victoria Falls.
- Domestic scheduled flights as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Return airport to lodge shared transfers in Mfuwe, Lower Zambezi, and Livingstone.
- Complimentary Hight Tea on Livingstone Island.
- All meals.
- Standard drinks (excludes premium brands, imported spirits, and champagne).
- Service Charge.
- 2 shared activities per day as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Shared airport transfers.
Thorntree River Lodge:
- Accommodation in villas.
- All meals.
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne.
- 2 shared activities per day from below:
- Game drives in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Rhino tracking & bush walks
- Sunrise & sunset boat cruises
- Simonga Village visits,
- Visit to the Zambian side of the Falls, a visit to the Zimbabwean side of the Falls in low water season (excludes visa fees)
- Visit the Livingstone Museum, canoe trips, visit Maramba & Mukuni Markets, catch & release.
- Drinks and bar were not mentioned under inclusions.
- Travel and Health Insurance.
- A domestic departure tax of $ 16.00 per person per departure.
- Covid-19 test is available with a resident doctor for a fee of US$ 120.00
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing