- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mfuwe Lodge – 4 Nights
Mfuwe Lodge is set inside the National Park just 5 minutes from the main gate. Eighteen air-conditioned chalets are arranged around the banks of the two lagoons where an endless stream of wildlife from elephants, hippos, antelope, and crocodile are constant visitors to the
From Sunset morning walking safaris to afternoon game drives with an experienced team of guides, the game viewing at Mfuwe Lodge and surrounding is second-to-none.
At Mfuwe Lodge you can be assured of a hospitable team and with decadent meals under the African Sky.
Royal Zambezi Lodge – 4 Nights
” Where Luxury Meets the Wild”
Royal Zambezi Lodge sits on the banks of the Zambezi River, in the Chiawa Game Management area of Lower Zambezi with a breathtaking mountain backdrop of the Zambezi Valley Escarpment.
The lodge offers the perfect combination of contemporary, simplistic style and extreme comfort with providing a pure wilderness experience.
The lodge is not fenced and regular guests include elephants, hippo, buffalo, lions, leopards, and a myriad of bird species.
Accommodation comprises of luxurious thatched suites from which to explore the wild and beautiful area.
Activities at the lodge range from game drives, bush walks/hiking, canoeing, angling, birding, and river cruise.
A typical Royal Day:
- 6 am Wake up call to continental breakfast and early start with selected morning activity
- Late morning Bruch upon return from your activity
- 3 pm After a siesta or dip in the pools its tea and cake time
- Head out to afternoon activity.
- Vehicles and boats all return before dark giving time to shower, pre-dinner drinks, and dinner.
At times you will have an opportunity to take a night game drive to spot the elusive leopard.
After 4 nights a flight from Royal Zambezi will take you to Lusaka for where you shall connect on a flight to Livingstone.
Royal Chundu – 4 Nights
Upstream from the Victoria Falls, on the banks of the powerful Zambezi River, you find paradise on earth. Royal Chundu with 10 suites, in the middle of the bush far from the madding crowd, is the place to enjoy some peace in what remains as an untamed corner of the earth.
The River Lodge is on the riverbank while the lodge is an Island Lodge located on an island, both offering spacious suites with a colonial décor reminiscent of the splendor of the times of the early explorers.
Activities include daily sunset experience, walking tour of Victoria Falls (Zambian side), river cruises, birding safaris, fishing, canoeing, and cultural tour.
Returning from their excursions, guests can sample the divine spa treatments with natural African ingredients or enjoy Zambian cuisine, watching stars light up the sky over the river.
After 4 nights you will be transferred to Livingstone Airport for your onward flight to Lusaka and connect to your flight home.
Upon arrival at Lusaka International Airport, you will be met by a representative and assisted with arrivals procedures. You will then be directed to the domestic check-in counters for your flight to Mfuwe in South Luangwa.
The flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe will take 1 hour.
Royal Zambezi Lodge
You will take a return flight to Lusaka and board an onward connection to The Royal Airstrip in Lower Zambezi.
Royal Chundu Lodge
Upon arrival at Livingstone, you will be met by a lodge representative and be transferred to Royal Chundu Lodge.
You will be transferred to Livingstone Airport for your onward flight to Lusaka and connect to your flight home.
- Full board accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, house wines, local beers, non-premium drinks.
- 2 safari activities per day listed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary 15 min foot/hand massage at Royal Bush Spa at Royal Zambezi Lodge, Lower Zambezi.
- Return airport to lodge transfers in Mfuwe, Lower Zambezi, and Livingstone.
- Domestic flights as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees for entry to Zambia.
- Departure Taxes of $16 per person per departure at Lusaka, Mfuwe, and Livingstone airports.
- Gratuities and items of personal nature.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing