- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mfuwe Lodge – 3 Nights
Mfuwe Lodge is set inside the South Luangwa National Park just 5 minutes from the main gate. Eighteen air-conditioned chalets are arranged around the banks of the two lagoons.
From Sunset morning walking safaris to afternoon game drives with an experienced team of guides, the game viewing at Mfuwe Lodge and surrounding is second-to-none.
At Mfuwe Lodge be assured that a hospitable team will accommodate your every need with decadent meals served daily under the African Sky.
Katambora Island – 4 Nights
Katombora Island, wrapped in the watery embrace of the Zambezi river, only has four villas for ultimate exclusivity and privacy. These finely equipped suites open up onto private decks overlooking the river rapids. Refresh in the infinity pool during the day and relax in a riverfront bathtub during the evenings – the perfect secluded romantic getaway.
Day 1 - 4
Upon arrival at Lusaka International Airport, you will be met by a representative and assisted with arrivals procedures.
You will then be directed to the domestic check-in counters for your flight to Mfuwe in South Luangwa.
The flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe will take an approximately.
You will be met by the lodge representative and transferred to Mfuwe Lodge.
Day 4 - 8
You will travel to the airport for your onward flight from Mfuwe to Livingstone via Lusaka.
Upon arrival, you will be transferred by road to Royal Chundu.
Travel time on the road is approximately an hour where you will be welcomed and transferred by boat to Katombora Island.
- Domestic scheduled flights as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One Complimentary Royal Relaxing Massage per person.
- Full board accommodation per person sharing.
- All meals.
- Soft drinks, house wines, local beers, non-premium drinks.
- 2 safari activities per day listed in the itinerary.
Katombora Island Lodge:
- Accommodation in villas per person sharing.
- All meals.
- Tea, coffee, soft and house alcoholic drinks (excl. premium brands).
- Return road transfers from Livingstone International Airport.
- Daily sunset experience.
- River Cruises
- Birding Safaris
- Walking Tour of Victoria Falls with return transfers (Zambian side)
- Cultural Tour
- Statutory 10% service charge
- Drinks and bar where not mentioned under inclusions.
- Travel and Health Insurance.
- A domestic departure tax of $ 16.00 per person per departure.
- Covid-19 test is available with a resident doctor for a fee of US$ 120.00
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found